Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the boards strategic goals.
Serving on the board of directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking opportunities with professionals in the commercial real estate field.
CTCAR Board members typically serve 3 year terms.
• Increased public exposure
• Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
• Motivating and leading volunteers
• Impacting the future of the commercial real estate industry
• Expanded professional connections
• Local recognition and exposure
• Opportunity to influence the future direction and benefits of CTCAR